Sunday, January 07, 2007

New links to the blog

One of the great things about being on vacation is that I have time to surf the internet and find out what's going on in the blogging world. Living in the jungle with no phone means that I have to rush to put something on the blog while I am at school. Usually there just isn't enough time. But, I've come up with some interesting blogs that you'll see in the sidebar. Two of the new blogs are by teachers, Adventures in Educational Blogging, and Dreaming of Hanoi. The third blog is written by an Indonesian woman and is about Islam and other issues affecting Indonesia. It's called 100%INDONESIA. Lots of good stuff out there, but how do you keep up with everything?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog - what do you teach? Where in Indonesia? This is my second year teaching in KL, Malaysia after 5 years in Munich, Germany :)