Monday, July 27, 2009

Singapore and Hospitals in Singapore



I’m still in Singapore and still in the hospital. The tests have all come out ok, and I’m ready to go home. I just have to wait for SOS to get me a flight out to Bali and then a flight to Sumbawa.

I’ve been restricted to the hospital for the last three days. Yesterday, I snuck out and took a quick little walk out of the hospital and down Orchard Road. I haven’t been in Singapore on a Sunday in many years. It was fascinating to watch the maids giggling and laughing in small gatherings on their day off. The street was absolutely packed. I love Singapore.

After 10 minutes, the whole trip was giving me a headache, and I decided that the last thing that I wanted to do was fall over on Orchard Road so I headed back to the hospital, had some meds for the headache and took a nap.

My eldest daughter was online with me for a while yesterday, and we had a chat about my health and the hospital. She found the hospital to be quite beautiful.

2 comments:

Sam Simmons said...

Glad your tests have came back okay.

Unknown said...

Thanks Sam. I appreciate the sentiment.