Sunday, April 01, 2007

Road Trips

I'm in the middle of a week road trip to Bangkok, and am sitting at a broadband computer in the Emporium on Sukhumvit. What an incredible experience to be able to ask for a website and then receive it almost instantly.

I just finished a three day EARCOS conference and will post my notes on the workshops for those who are interested. (I have to write them up anyway for work.)Friday I went and had a laser tooth cleaning done at my dentist in Bangkok. It's been hard for me to see much of a difference, but when I showed up at the conference the day after, my colleagues noticed. So that has been nice. Unfortunately I have four cavities which need to be filled Monday night. Monday during the day, I have my first complete physical in many years; I want to see how the old body is doing, and the visit will give me a chance to get my ankle checked since it still isn't right.

Time to get out and eat and finish up the days work. I'm planning on spending a quiet evening in the hotel tonight eating, reading, writing and watching tv.

No comments: